Open RAN Summit
Oct 26, 2021 to Oct 28, 2021 | Virtual Event
Open RAN is one of the most important, and contentious, topics in the telecoms industry – its impact can be seen all over the world as network operators and technology developers revamp their plans to take open, disaggregated radio access network options into account and policy-makers seek to influence the market. Don't miss this roundtable which includes ONF:
"The Commercial Viability of Open RAN"
Tuesday, October 26th at 4:00 EDT | 9:00 UK | 10:00 CEST
With more trials under their belts, operators have more data on the technical performance of Open RAN. But what about the economics behind Open RAN? Does the approach make sense financially, and what further development work is required to secure its long-term commercial viability?
- Colin Bryce, Director, Mobile Network Engineering, CommScope
- John Baker, SVP Business Development, Mavenir
- Neil McRae, Managing Director & Chief Architect, BT
- Dr. Terje Jensen, Senior Vice President/Head of Global Network
- Timon Sloane, VP Marketing & Ecosystem, Open Networking Foundation