2016 ONF/OSSDN AppFest
May 16-19th, 2016
UNH-IOL, New Hampshire
The Testing & Interop Working Group, the Testing Leadership Council, and the OpenSourceSDN Software Leadership Council are delighted to announce that the 2016 AppFest will be held at the University of New Hampshire Interoperability Lab. The lab has played host to interop and testing events for over 25 years, and is proud to host the event in their brand-new facilities. Join network operators, SDN Software developers, and OpenFlow & SDN experts for performance benchmarking, application usability & testing and OpenFlow conformance testing.
- Monday, May 16: AppFest Setup & Organize
- Tuesday, May 17- Thursday, May 19:Application / Controller Interoperability Testing and Sandbox – Benchmarking / Conformance
- Thursday, May 19:
- SDN TestEXPO event: China Mobile demonstrates a real world Data Center use case using SDN technologies
- Community Day; speaker track includes iSDX, and the Castor Project (Members of the Operator/User Community, all press & Analysts welcome)
- Award Notifications, Closing Announcements, Planning for 2016-2017 SDN Development Activities
- Close and Pack
The cost to attend the AppFest is free and you don’t have to be an ONF member to participate in this event. Register to attend the ONF AppFest here: http://onfappfest2016.eventbrite.com
Registration submissions will be accepted until May 13, 2016.