Information Age’s SDx Symposium
May 15, 2014
Join Information Age for the first ever event to focus on the trend of software-defined anything (SDx).
Whilst software-defined networking (SDN) and storage (SDS) have already seen traction in the UK, analysts now predict organizations will virtualize, automate and manage by software their entire infrastructure – creating a software-defined data center (SDDC).
However, with the industry’s biggest vendors all trying to claim a slice of this new market – pushing their own differing interpretations of SDx in the process – the lack of a clear definition remains. The SDx Symposium will seek to clear the smoke on this, with a strong agenda of subject experts and thought leaders providing an unprecedented platform to educate the audience on how to devise a software-defined strategy that is both relevant and fruitful to their businesses.
- Agenda topics will include:
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- Software-Defined Storage (SDS)
- Software-Defined Data Centre (SDDC)
- Improved standards for infrastructure programmability and data center interoperability
- Driven by automation inherent to cloud computing, DevOps and fast infrastructure provisioning
- Infrastructure delivered as a service
- SDx value proposition
- Network-function virtualization