An event organized by the P4 Education Working Group
Held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands on October 18th, 2019
The P4 Hackathon aims to develop novel, proof-of-concept data plane applications, and to support the open-source community through the development of tools and infrastructure.
The hackathon is intended for P4 users of all levels – from beginners to experts. We are keen to meet new people, see new faces, and create new collaborations between (and within) academia and industry!
KPN Teleportboulevard 121 1043 EJ Amsterdam Netherlands
Registration is FREE thanks to our wonderful sponsors. Please use your company or academic email address to reserve your spot.
This agenda is tentative, and subject to change. Please check closer to the date!
- 9:00 – 9:15
- Coffee & Light Snacks
- 9:15 – 9:30
- Welcome and Introductions
- 9:30 – 13:00
- P4 introductory course for beginners
- Break into interest groups and hack!
- 13:00 – 14:00
- 14:00 – 14:15
- Progress discussion & QA session
- 14:15 – 17:45
- Further P4/P4Runtime tutorials
- More hacking
- 17:55 – 18:00
Diversity and inclusivity
The P4 hackathon aims to increase the diversity and inclusivity of the P4 community. Everyone should feel welcome taking part in the event, and we will enforce a strict no-harrasement code of conduct.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to attend because of travel or accomodation costs
- Aaron A. Glenn, AAGlenn Internetworking Company
- Noa Zilberman (chair), University of Cambridge (P4 Education Working Group)
- Robert Soulé (chair), Yale University (P4 Education Working Group)
Special Thanks to our Sponsors:
Thank you to KPN for providing the event location and sponsoring food & drink in full.